News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

call, forward no answer won't forward.!!!

Started by Charlesmartin, November 28, 2019, 05:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlesmartin

Hello all,
I have an OBI202. I have two google voice numbers set on sp1 & sp2.
On sp3 I have the number I got from AxVoice voip set up to call and receive on L1 . I can call out and calls come in.
My problem is I can not seem to get call forward on no answer for sp3 to work. I went to expert config and voice services to sp3 service, I scrolled down to calling features, unchecked obi talk settings and device default then I checked the on no answer box, put in the number to forward with 1XXXXXXXXXX and hit submit.
I rebooted the obi202, went back to see if it stayed that way (it did) and shut obi talk down. I call the temp number I got from AxVoice from a cellphone. The phone rings and rings but does not forward.

Are there explicit step by step instructions anywhere that will walk me through setting up call forward no answer?
Thank you

drgeoff

Are you forwarding to one of the GV numbers?  And is that GV number the OBi's primary line?

And if yes to both of those, does it work if you forward to the other GV number?

If still having a problem have a look at the Call History.  That is not available via Expert mode.  You need to point a browser at the OBi's IP address on your LAN and log in.  Click on Status, then on Call History.  That should give some clues as to what is or is not happening?