News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Help with dial plan

Started by watpaknam, October 05, 2011, 05:39:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

watpaknam

I'm a little confused on how to configure the dial plans so that I don't need to dial **1/**2 for each respective service.

I'm using Google Voice for SP1, and Callcentric for SP2.  I essentially just want all international calls (011), 911 service, 1777xxxxxxx (callcentric numbers) to go through Callcentric, and all the free US calls going through Google Voice. 

Can you explain to me which digitmap/dialplan I need to modify?  Greatly appreciate it.

RonR

To route 911 calls to SP2 instead of the LINE Port:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute:

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{911:sp2},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},
{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

To route Callcentric and international calls to SP2:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**2>1777xxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<**2>011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : SP1 Service

watpaknam

Thanks for such a fast response!

I wanted to also ask how to add Callcentric's SIP Dialing into the dial plan?  It uses **275*+Peer code, for SIP Peer dialing.  How do I make it not overlap with the **2 for sp2?

Really appreciate your help.

RonR

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**2>**275*[x*][x*].|<**2>1777xxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|
<**2>011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(**275*[x*][x*].|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code.

watpaknam