News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call fwd on Busy setup

Started by jrhodges, October 10, 2011, 07:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrhodges

I am using Google Voice in a small business environment and have 3 numbers and three obi110's. i am trying to fwd calls to a 2nd obi in the instance that the line is currently in use.

the way i configured this was through the star codes *60 **9(ob2 number) is this the correct way to set this up?

Right now what i am experiencing is if the line is busy the person reaches the obi auto attendant and has to press 1 to continue the call at which point it is fwd correctly. is there a way to disable the auto attend and treat all call fwd busy calls to transfer automatically without the caller having to dial any numbers?

Thank you for any help.

Stewart

On destination OBi, set OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute to ph (the default).

If already that way, or the change doesn't help, report all non-default settings (mask personal info).

jrhodges

Thank you. Changing the inbound obitalk callroute to ph fixed the problem. not sure why it would've changed from default values in the first place.

RonR

Quote from: jrhodges on October 10, 2011, 09:43:37 AM
not sure why it would've changed from default values in the first place.

Probably as a result of your entering OBiTALK numbers into the OBiTALK Web Portal's Circle-of-Trust.  Circle-of-Trust and support for calling between OBi's occurs in the InboundCallRoute.