News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obitalk has been completely down since yesterday - status?

Started by rahulkumar, April 02, 2020, 05:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rahulkumar

Since yesterday obitalk.com has simply been timing out and no longer responding, which obviously has also taken all my obi devices offline that use the obitalk network. 2 bhk flats in dadar

Online tests from multiple testing sites confirm the DNS is still resolving, but also confirm that their web, mail, and other servers are unresponsive. best retirement homes in india

I am surprised to not see any update here. Can someone at obi perhaps update this with a status? 2 bhk flats in kandivali east

drgeoff

Quote from: rahulkumar on April 02, 2020, 05:18:17 AM
Since yesterday obitalk.com has simply been timing out and no longer responding, which obviously has also taken all my obi devices offline that use the obitalk network.

Online tests from multiple testing sites confirm the DNS is still resolving, but also confirm that their web, mail, and other servers are unresponsive.

I am surprised to not see any update here. Can someone at obi perhaps update this subreddit with a status?

Are you sure about that?  The only calls that use the Obitalk network are calls to 9 digit OBi numbers - the ones called by using the **9 prefix.  Within the last minute I have had no problem to call the echo test number **9 222 222 222.

Calls made to ordinary landline numbers and cellphone numbers do not use any servers run by or for Obihai/Polycom etc.