News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Register Failed: No Response From Server

Started by klayrik, May 26, 2020, 11:38:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klayrik

I have VOIP with PhonePower.  My phone worked fine yesterday, but suddenly today it stopped working.  When I look up Obi profile, I'm getting the error message, "Register Failed: No Response From Server."  Called PP tech support, they suggested I do a factory reset and readd the device.  I did that, and still getting the same error message.  Since Obi doesn't have anyone you can talk to about issues, here I am.

drgeoff

Quote from: klayrik on May 26, 2020, 11:38:59 AM
I have VOIP with PhonePower.  My phone worked fine yesterday, but suddenly today it stopped working.  When I look up Obi profile, I'm getting the error message, "Register Failed: No Response From Server."  Called PP tech support, they suggested I do a factory reset and readd the device.  I did that, and still getting the same error message.  Since Obi doesn't have anyone you can talk to about issues, here I am.
It is not necessary to "readd the device" after a factory reset.  So what "reset" procedure did you do and what "readd" procedure did you do?