News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No audio from Obi1062 on Jabra 9470 headset

Started by jluros, June 04, 2020, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jluros

I have 2 Jabra 9470 headsets and 2 Obi1062 phones. We just moved, and everything is fine with one of the phones. However, when we set up the second phone, the hook switch is working on the Jabra headset, but there's no audio. The audio works fine with the headset on the mobile phone and "soft"/computer phone, so it's not the headset. I tried switching everything from 1 to the other to try to isolate the issue, and even did a factory reset on the phone that's having trouble. However, nothing is working. I simply can't get the audio to work on the headset. The second phone works with speaker and the handset. Is this just a hardware issue? I have a paid Extended Warranty + Service ethrough August 2020.

Coochee

Same issue here.  I notice that this post has been read 588 times but Obi still haven't addressed this?  I guess my 1062 is going back.....

WilliamCoop1

Thanks for the step by step tutorial. Works like a charm!

Cali

Quote from: jluros on June 04, 2020, 05:14:22 PM
I have 2 Jabra 9470 headsets and 2 Obi1062 phones. We just moved, and everything is fine with one of the phones. However, when we set up the second phone, the hook switch is working on the Jabra headset, but there's no audio. The audio works fine with the headset on the mobile phone and "soft"/computer phone, so it's not the headset. I tried switching everything from 1 to the other to try to isolate the issue, and even did a factory reset on the phone that's having trouble. However, nothing is working.   I simply can't get the audio to work on the headset. The second phone works with speaker and the handset. Is this just a hardware issue? I have a paid Extended Warranty + Service ethrough August 2020.
iMessage on PC

Yes, as stated in my review, the phone works great with the Jabra 9470. No, there is no RJ11 connection to this IP phone.  Of course, you can order all types of connectors for Jabra headsets.  as a Bluetooth speaker for my iPhone? in other words, can i take a call on my iPhone and transfer mic/audio to the obi1062?