News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can someone post what is the most up to date solution for phone not ringing, Tx

Started by Adrien007, June 22, 2020, 07:34:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrien007

I just purchased an obi200 from Amazon and have a google voice number. I am experiencing the same issue as others where after setting up the device. I can make an outgoing call, but my phone does not ring for incoming calls. I spent yesterday evening  trying all the different suggested solutions, some were over a year ago, and still have not gor my phone to ring on an incoming call. Could someone please post the most up to date  solution or a link to it so I can see if I have tried it. Many thanks.

drgeoff

Quote from: Adrien007 on June 22, 2020, 07:34:10 AM
I just purchased an obi200 from Amazon and have a google voice number. I am experiencing the same issue as others where after setting up the device. I can make an outgoing call, but my phone does not ring for incoming calls. I spent yesterday evening  trying all the different suggested solutions, some were over a year ago, and still have not gor my phone to ring on an incoming call. Could someone please post the most up to date  solution or a link to it so I can see if I have tried it. Many thanks.
There is no single or most up to date solution because there is no single cause.

Have you enabled your Obi as a destination for incoming calls in your GV settings at https://voice.google.com/u/0/settings ?

Scroll down to Incoming Calls and under My Devices check the slider against your OBi is to the right.