July 15, 2020, 04:54:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I configure the numbers to put into the website?  (Read 355 times)
oker288

« on: June 30, 2020, 04:37:11 am »

Hi there , Iím pop.
[fun88
I want to set up speed dial so that 1 calls my daughter, 2 calls my cell, 3 work, etc.

I have an Obi 200 that has a basic land line phone plugged into it.

Going into the speed dial section of the web site, there seems to be some codes to put in before the phone number and I've gathered that you dial the speed dial number by following the single digit with a "#".

How do I configure the numbers to put into the website?

Thank in advance.
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2020, 09:21:56 am »

Hi there , Iím pop.
[fun88
I want to set up speed dial so that 1 calls my daughter, 2 calls my cell, 3 work, etc.

I have an Obi 200 that has a basic land line phone plugged into it.

Going into the speed dial section of the web site, there seems to be some codes to put in before the phone number and I've gathered that you dial the speed dial number by following the single digit with a "#".

How do I configure the numbers to put into the website?

Thank in advance.
You cannot use speed dial #1 as that is automatically allocated to your softphone number.

Just enter each number (as you would dial it on the phone plugged in to the OBi) and optional name on an empty line of the list.  Click the "Add Line" button if you need more.  You can change the speed dial number of an existing entry by using the pull down to its right.  Click "Save Changes" to save.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: