News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV obi100 to 200 but 200 is not on dashboard, shows 100 offline, works fine

Started by Mikec, July 05, 2020, 09:37:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikec

I have had Obi100 for many years using GV. Two years ago I got the obi200, unplugged the 100 and put 200 in place. It worked right out of box. I changed nothing on Obi dashboard as it still shows 100 as being offline but everything still works fine. Should I worry about this and maybe try to set up new on Obi or leave as is. I'm concerned because I want to change my GV number and want everything to still work. Suggestions?

drgeoff

Quote from: Mikec on July 05, 2020, 09:37:24 AM
I have had Obi100 for many years using GV. Two years ago I got the obi200, unplugged the 100 and put 200 in place. It worked right out of box. I changed nothing on Obi dashboard as it still shows 100 as being offline but everything still works fine. Should I worry about this and maybe try to set up new on Obi or leave as is. I'm concerned because I want to change my GV number and want everything to still work. Suggestions?
There is no interaction between your OBis.  What you do on your Dashboard for one has no impact on the other.  If you don't need the OBi110 you can delete it from your dashboard. (Use the trashcan icon.)