News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Choppy Audio on bridged SP to Obitalk and Digitmap questions

Started by dennis5pia, July 19, 2020, 04:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dennis5pia

Hi,

I'm trying to setup an OBI110 with my landline service. I want to be able to place calls from my mobile phone using my landline. I setup 2 SPs. SP1 is bridge to the Auto Attendant and SP2 goes directly to the phone port. When I call SP1, the call is bridged to the Auto Attendant but the audio is choppy. When I call SP2, the call goes directly to the phone and Audio is good. If I call from another OBI110 directly to the AA, audio is good.

I also want to eliminate or reduce the delay time when dialing from the phone connected to the OBI110. I belong to the dialing Zone 1, so I need that 10 digits and 1+10 digits phones dialed from the phone attached to the OBI110 to be dialed with no or minimum delay.

Regards

azrobert

Try:
(8xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|911|011xx.S5)

Removed "xx."

If a dialed number matches a rule, but can't match another rule with additional digits there will be no delay.

If a dialed number matches a rule, but CAN match another rule with additional digits there will be a 2 second delay.

Rule "xx." will match any number of digits, so you get the 2 second delay. Any delay beyond the 2 seconds is caused by your network or provider.

The AA shouldn't cause choppy audio. Temporarily remove the AA to see if the choppy audio disappears.