News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo E911 not working - Rejected by server, code 400

Started by Louis-in-TX, August 04, 2020, 02:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis-in-TX

I am trying to trouble shoot service for my sister.  Set her up last November, but her internet was out for several months, but backing working now.  Have a OBI200 with Google Voice on SP1.  That is working fine.  But Anveo E911 on SP2 does not work.  Dialing 933 to test give the message "Rejected by server, code 400".  Tried power cycling the OBI200, no joy.  Deleted SP2 and added it back.  Did not use the default method for adding E911 as that wanted me to re-subscribe.  Already have an active account & credit at Anveo.  Manually added it back using id & PW from Anveo SIP.  SP2 now shows as "Registered" but still get same result.

What can I can try next?

drgeoff

Suggest you collaborate with WHOinFla who is having exactly the same problem with an OBi and Anveo E911.  In fact you describe it exactly the same way as he did only a few hours before you, using the exact same words including that ungrammatical "backing working". http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=17285.msg104748#msg104748

Louis-in-TX

Sorry for multiple post from different accounts.  Kept getting an error when I tried to post that indicated the post did not happen.  Will try to clean it up.