News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi200; Failed in setting SP3 for VOIP.MS & have quit trying.

Started by vtsnaab, August 30, 2020, 08:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtsnaab

Slight addendum pertinent to all of this, I think:
I also tried adding an available 3rd GV account via the OBiTALK system wizard and even that didn't seem to reach the box here, despite having it set to be able to.

So - the only other option would be to do a total reset on the box & add in my long forgotten system settings in hopes that it might work...which I have no desire to do.

azrobert

Did you disable OBiTalk Auto Provisioning? If this is disabled, configs will not download from OBiTalk. The default is Disabled.

Login locally and go to:
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> Method

If disabled, change it.

Also, has the ConfigURL changed? This should NOT be at default.

drgeoff

Quote from: azrobert on September 06, 2020, 11:08:04 AM
Did you disable OBiTalk Auto Provisioning? If this is disabled, configs will not download from OBiTalk. The default is Disabled.

Login locally and go to:
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> Method

If disabled, change it.
The setting is System Management/Auto Provisioning/Obitalk Provisioning/Method and the (wanted) default is "System Start".  Page 97 of the Admin Guide https://www.obitalk.com/info/documents/admin_guide/OBiDeviceAdminGuide.pdf

vtsnaab

Yep - 'tis what it says - just quadruple checked it right now.

All values have checkmarks in the default column except for this one:
FirmwareURL

Which contains this:
IF ( $FWV < 3.2.1.5757 ) FWU http://fw.obihai.com/OBi202-3-2-1-5757EX.fw

So it seems to me that the portal SHOULD be able to reach it - but it does not ?!?

drgeoff

Quote from: vtsnaab on September 06, 2020, 12:59:58 PM
Yep - 'tis what it says - just quadruple checked it right now.

FirmwareURL
That is not consistent with what azrobert wrote.

Taoman

Quote from: vtsnaab on September 06, 2020, 12:59:58 PM

FirmwareURL

But that should not be the case. If the following has a checkmark in the default column then OBiTALK Provisioning is disabled: (this is editing done via the OBi's local ip address, not the OBiTALK dashboard Expert config)

System Management-->Auto Provisioning-->OBiTalk Provisioning-->Method
(Mine is set to Periodically)

vtsnaab

Yep, done via local IP access, just as you say & mine is "System Start" - and has been rebooted during the struggle any number of times...and that setting seems to be the default.
I have also un-checked it & manually set it to that, with no change even after a reboot.

Stubborn little bugger, ain't it ?!?