News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI200 rings once then goes to Google Voice mail if a landline calls

Started by jamesd1, September 21, 2020, 03:00:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamesd1

Outbound calls are normal. On all incoming landline calls OBI200 rings once then goes to Google Voice mail. If I use one of my two linked cell phones that are linked and to which calls are forwarded my Google Voice number rings and can can be answered normally so only the OBI causes the problem.

The incomming call shows as listed online in Google Voice.  But the voice mail message does not seem to be Google Voice and my cell phone provider is suppose to have voice mail off by my request.  OBI voice mail? 

drgeoff

Quote from: jamesd1 on September 21, 2020, 03:00:41 PM

Outbound calls are normal. On all incoming landline calls OBI200 rings once then goes to Google Voice mail. If I use one of my two linked cell phones that are linked and to which calls are forwarded my Google Voice number rings and can can be answered normally so only the OBI causes the problem.

The incomming call shows as listed online in Google Voice.  But the voice mail message does not seem to be Google Voice and my cell phone provider is suppose to have voice mail off by my request.  OBI voice mail? 
There is no OBi voice mail. Period.

Temporarily remove the linked cell phones, leaving only the OBi as the forwarding destination and see what happens on incoming calls.