News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

We could not complete your call (GV)

Started by tjsynkral, October 21, 2020, 10:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjsynkral

OBi200 running 3.2.2 (Build: 5921EX) - I updated to this build from a slightly lower one with no change.

Past week or two, I had a 50% chance of getting "We could not complete your call" on an outbound dial. Incoming never failed to ring when I tested it. It was especially common if I hung up and tried dialing again (misdialed number) it would happen, then I wait a minute and it works, almost like all circuits are busy.

Today it's more like 99% "We could not complete your call." Is something happening with the OBi service?

Tried rebooting, removing and readding the GV profile and accepting the terms again, nothing changes.

Outbound from GV Web is flawless. No record in call history there of the numbers I dialed through the OBi.

drgeoff

Quote from: tjsynkral on October 21, 2020, 10:47:10 AM
Today it's more like 99% "We could not complete your call." Is something happening with the OBi service?
There is no "OBi service" involved in making a GV call.  Neither the call set up data nor the voice data use any infrastructure operated by or on behalf of Obihai/Poly.

That message is coming from GV.  You call attempt has reached GV servers.  But I don't know why it has failed to progress further. 

jjtricket

Same thing is happening here in the SE USA the last couple of days. After another try on the obi202 the call goes through.........................