News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Problems using OBiBluetooth

Started by cteben, February 01, 2021, 09:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cteben

I just picked up a new OBi2182, got everything setup on GV.

The issue I am having is with the built-in bluetooth.  this bluetooth feature seems to allow either a mobile phone or a bluetooth headset to be paired to the unit.  I assume that the bluetooth features are for receiving calls, and the headset of outbound last number calls only.

well, I have been successful in pairing several mobile phones in mobile pairing mode, but this does not seem to serve any function.  I also paired mobile phones in headset pairing mode, but I cannot seem to get to a menu where I can input the pairing code into the obi2182 when prompted on my mobile phone.

I was unsuccessful at pair any bluetooth headset in any mode, but I only had a vtech bluetooth headset I could try.

what am I doing wrong, and what are my options?  I want to be able to get mobile away from the obi2182 base, either on a handset or by headset

N7AS

Please do not post the same question in more than one thread. It will cause confusion for anyone replying to your question. Please delete your other duplicate post.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.