News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Can't Add my OBI200

Started by ChandraT, October 29, 2020, 04:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChandraT

I have not used the device in a couple of years. I went to reactivate the device a little while ago but it comes back with an error. I have a blinking green light for the ethernet connection. After repeated tries, it says that configurations has been updated successfully. But then it fails for set up my Google Voice.

Please  help. Thanks.

drgeoff

Quote from: ChandraT on October 29, 2020, 04:24:52 PM
I have not used the device in a couple of years. I went to reactivate the device a little while ago but it comes back with an error. I have a blinking green light for the ethernet connection. After repeated tries, it says that configurations has been updated successfully. But then it fails for set up my Google Voice.

Please  help. Thanks.
Possibly you are not up to date with OBi firmware and GV changes over the last few years.

Get the 5921 firmware from http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=9.msg13#msg13.

See http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=13868.msg89076#msg89076 for configuring GV.

Frances

official site
Please  help. Thanks.
Simply connect your analog phone and internet to the OBi200 and activate your  These VoIP services give you new capabilities you can't live without  placed anywhere within range of your internet router when you insert the optional.

SteveInWA

Quote from: Frances on January 20, 2021, 11:20:42 PM

Please  help. Thanks.
Simply connect your analog phone and internet to the OBi200 and activate your  These VoIP services give you new capabilities you can't live without  placed anywhere within range of your internet router when you insert the optional.

SPAM