News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Is ObiTalk Down?

Started by Jbyrne, November 15, 2020, 06:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jbyrne

Just tried registering again and the process just timed out.  Are there any logs to see on the obitalk to troubleshoot? 

Has anybody been able to get an obi302 to register?

drgeoff

1. Not a 302 but that should not matter. http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=17672.msg105969#msg105969

2.  I just realised that in an earlier post you asked if there is any way to use GV on OBi without registering to the portal. Do you know that a 302 does not work with GV?

Sans

have been trying for the last 3 days on and off with d230 and nothing happens. then there customer service SUCKS!! you call and call and get nothing.

SteveInWA

Did you contact Poly support?  There is nothing we can do to solve this here in the forum.

Sans

Yes and at times its a 40 minutes and call drops and other times cant get through at all.

Quote from: SteveInWA on November 23, 2020, 04:22:07 PM
Did you contact Poly support?  There is nothing we can do to solve this here in the forum.

Jbyrne

I returned my obi302 for an obi202 and guess what?  the device will still not register.  I am on day one with my brand new obi202 and I will keep trying to register.  It appears that you have to try many times before a successful registration based on other posts.

I will keep posting my results here to help others.

Pazzy

Don't give up hope. I tried and tried and tried like 50 times. Finally it worked!!!!

marshallwcso

glad i'm not alone in this issue . i can't register my obi508.  obi rep said its been broke for 3 months and just keep trying.. they said they have no idea when it will be fixed. could be hours, days or weeks.

dtmp

FYI, still having issues adding device today.

UPDATE: Finally got my device added after about an hour of trying.

marshallwcso

i was thinking about getting a 2 line OBi ATA  are they able to be added to obiTalk??  i don't want to waist my time like i did on the OBI508   Thank You

drgeoff

The Obihai server was out of action for 4 hours yesterday (3 January 2021) for scheduled maintenance.  Let's see if that has put a stop to all these "can't add to dashboard" posts.

sylvaing

Did it specifically say for January 3rd? Obitalk has been out of service several times since November but the date of out of service was always in November, hence why the question.