News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How to set Callcentric for all incoming and Google Voice for outbound calls.

Started by JamesD, October 25, 2011, 08:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesD

Hi everyone!

Here's my current setup:
callcentric (primary) > sp1 > recieves all inbound and outbound and 911 is provided by callcentric.
          google voice > sp2 > **2 to make outbound calls but the rest the same except for the 911 of course.

I would like to setup where callcentric recieves all calls but be able to make outbound to 911 and..
setup google voice for all outbound calls by default, without having to dial the **2 but.. having the option of dialing **1 to making and outbound calls via sp1.

i.e.

callcentric (primary) > sp1 > recieves all inbound and only outbound to 911 by default
          google voice > sp2 > for all other outbound calls except for 911, but able to **1 if i like to make a outbound calls thru sp1 per call basis.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Loving the obi110!  ;D

RonR

Physical -> Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute:

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>):li},{911:sp1},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},
{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : SP2 Service

JamesD

Thanks again RonR   ;)

That worked. Oh, I figured out how to do the same for outbound calls originating from the Auto Attendant. For anyone how is intrested,

Voice Services > Auto Attendant > Auto Attendant 1 > Primary Line >
Then select which outgoing service it should go thru, sp1 sp2 etc.

Thanks!