News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Ported to Callcentric

Started by N7AS, January 08, 2021, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N7AS

I was using Future9 for about 6 years for 2 lines. For the past 3 years, the owner gave a really good rate of $40.00 per year for both lines. That's $20.00 per year per line. I still have to pay for 911 at $1.50 separately. When I had nitzan send me a PayPal invoice, I paid it. Guess what...it's not working. I tried contacting him without any luck. I think the Future9 ship has sunk.

So I decided to port both numbers to Callcentric which is in progress. I got 911 working.

Now here is where a problem may happen.
I want the main number to go to my OBi2182 and the other number to go to my OBi100.
It looks like both numbers will ring into my OBi2182.
Is there a way to separate the numbers so that the second number goes to a Callcentric extension?
Or do I have to create another Callcentric account. That may bring another problem as both lines are sharing North America 500 and 911.

Any takers to solve this problem?

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

Taoman

Quote from: N7AS on January 08, 2021, 01:04:21 AM
Is there a way to separate the numbers so that the second number goes to a Callcentric extension?
Or do I have to create another Callcentric account.

Create a new Callcentric extension (not a new CC account) and configure the OBi100 with the new extension's SIP credentials.
You can then control both numbers separately with Callcentric's powerful call treatments, IVR, and spam tools (like the Telemarketer Block, spam probability, simulring to Nomorobo, etc).

N7AS

Thanks,
I figured that was the way to do it. I am just waiting for the port to complete.
I am also waiting to get my money back from Future9 as nitzan ran with my money. I have Paypal working on it.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.