News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBItalk is it worth it?

Started by aadesh37, January 12, 2021, 12:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aadesh37

Hi, i recently got a OBI100 ATA device and i noticed that they have a discounted service available. Is this a good service as it seems? it appears they offer it through there site which i am skeptical about; I was hoping someone had experience with this i was looking at their Aveo offer which looks good compared to what i was planning on going with, call centric..

Moonwalker

You'll get more helpful replies if you explain what you want to use it for in as much detail as necessary. Nobody can tell you if it's "worth it," if we have no idea what you want it for. Worth...

What?

Are you looking for a simple personal phone service? Running a business? Need to FAX? Obi is great for some things and not so great for others. We're not going to cover every possible scenario. Nobody has that kind of time. So what are you looking for? How do you want to use it?

ALSO: You posted this under "Installation and Setup." You should have posted under the correct category. It's not hard to find.