News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obitalk not disconnecting

Started by g10voip, October 26, 2011, 11:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

g10voip

what settings do i play with and up much up or down for the detect disconnect part for the POTS page (Line page) on the configuration of the obitalk.

my obitalk is connected to my majicjack.
it calls out just fine.

the call just stays connected.

DaveSin

There are a number of OBi Users that are using Magic Jack attached to their OBi Device and I haven't seen where anything was required to make it work as is.  Hopefully, one of the MJ users can provide some guidance.  

However. in the past when using the SPA-3102 and T-Mobile WRTU54G-TM device I had to change the disconnect pattern to have get the line release (used in connection with an Asterisk Server).  You could try a different "DisconnectTonePattern" under:

Physical Interfaces --> DisconnectTonePattern --> 480-30,620-30;6;(.5+.5)

OR

Physical Interfaces --> DisconnectTonePattern --> 480-30,620-30;2;(.5+.5)

and test if this work.  There is a procedure you can use to determine what the correct "DisconnectTonePattern" should be. You could also play with the SilenceTimeThreshold, but this can cause other problems.

Quote from: g10voip on October 26, 2011, 11:37:26 PM
what settings do i play with and up much up or down for the detect disconnect part for the POTS page (Line page) on the configuration of the obitalk.

my obitalk is connected to my majicjack.
it calls out just fine.

the call just stays connected.