December 02, 2021, 08:20:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2nd Obi200 now that is not recognized in Portal  (Read 9568 times)
markosjal

« on: January 23, 2021, 03:20:07 am »

I recently returned and acquired a second new Obi200 neither the first nor the second Obi200 will appear in the Obi Portlal. I have also tried in 2 different accounts!

There appears to be something wrong here. How can I reliably configure Google Voice if the Obi Portal always has issues?
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 07:59:38 am »

I recently returned and acquired a second new Obi200 neither the first nor the second Obi200 will appear in the Obi Portlal. I have also tried in 2 different accounts!

There appears to be something wrong here. How can I reliably configure Google Voice if the Obi Portal always has issues?
If you mean that the **5 nnnn procedure is not succeeding, that is a known issue which has generated many posts here for months.  The official advice from Obi support is "keep trying".  Several posters have confirmed eventual success though it can take several tens of attempts.
Trinimd

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2021, 06:52:08 am »

Has this been fixed?
I did the **5 didn't see it update on my portal but I was able to make and receive calls for about 20 mins. Then it stopped working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: