News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

2nd Obi200 now that is not recognized in Portal

Started by markosjal, January 23, 2021, 03:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markosjal

I recently returned and acquired a second new Obi200 neither the first nor the second Obi200 will appear in the Obi Portlal. I have also tried in 2 different accounts!

There appears to be something wrong here. How can I reliably configure Google Voice if the Obi Portal always has issues?

drgeoff

Quote from: markosjal on January 23, 2021, 03:20:07 AM
I recently returned and acquired a second new Obi200 neither the first nor the second Obi200 will appear in the Obi Portlal. I have also tried in 2 different accounts!

There appears to be something wrong here. How can I reliably configure Google Voice if the Obi Portal always has issues?
If you mean that the **5 nnnn procedure is not succeeding, that is a known issue which has generated many posts here for months.  The official advice from Obi support is "keep trying".  Several posters have confirmed eventual success though it can take several tens of attempts.

Trinimd

Has this been fixed?
I did the **5 didn't see it update on my portal but I was able to make and receive calls for about 20 mins. Then it stopped working.