News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Just added the OBi200 to my dashboard!!! I JUST GOT IT WORKING.

Started by Hermans, February 07, 2021, 08:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hermans

I was having issues installing my OBi200 since last week.

Like many other people, I contacted Polycom and got the same reply "Keep Trying"
after hearing the confirmation of the "**5 XXXX sent to the server" I waited 10 seconds, hit cancel, and tried again.

Between last week and today, I must've tried over 50 times.

Tonight, after reading the reply from poly which basically said to "keep trying, you'll eventually get it" I said to myself, I'll try 10 times in a row, if that x work, I'll complain again. I lost track but it was either 9 or 15 times, but then the screen changed into a different one, and walla!

Just want to give you some hope if you're still having issues.

Good Luck!

RonLynnwood

Hi everyone!  Just also wanted to chime in about what a PoS the registration is, can't get my device registered.

Also, go to "FAQ", then "Troubleshooting", then "Add Device does not work when doing **5 during OBiTALK set-up."

This says

QuoteAdd Device does not work when doing **5 during OBiTALK set-up.
Please follow the Self-Troubleshooting Guide: http://www.obihai.com/support/troubleshooting/trs1-3

Go to that link.  Some excellent advice there!   ;D

Quoteif that Add Device page remained the same, does not change within the span of 180-Secs countdown, with pop-message remained, please re-input the same code again (**5 1234) after 10-Secs to 15-Secs.

If the first 10-Secs to 15-Secs round and page remained, please repeat the same code **5 1234. If that 180-Secs countdown ends with Add Device page unchanged, please wait up to 2-minutes and try Add Device again.

Hmm, speaka da English?  Apparently not.  What is this BS trying to say.  Who knows, probably makes no difference.