News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Unable to get in to review or make changes in Expert Mode.

Started by Chuckster, March 01, 2021, 02:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuckster

Since at least the last update to the servers, I have not been able to review or make changes in any active device in Expert Mode, instead, I get an error.  Please see the attached screen capture for the error I am getting.

drgeoff

Yes, most of the Expert menu pages are returning blanks.

TeamWahl

Quote from: Chuckster on March 01, 2021, 02:51:24 PM
Since at least the last update to the servers, I have not been able to review or make changes in any active device in Expert Mode, instead, I get an error.  Please see the attached screen capture for the error I am getting.

Chuckster
The error your PNG picture shows, I get only when using Firefox browser. In Brave, Edge, and Chrome, I don't see that error.

However, as many others lament, there are a whole lot of problems with getting OBiTALK web to function and perform as purposed.

If you try over and over and over **5nnnn will eventually get the device added.

However, persistence is of no help if you're attempting to modify AND SAVE modifications in "Expert Mode" I found that with persistence I might get more than a blank screen after selecting a parameter, but unless every electron between you and them is perfectly aligned, you won't get that parameter saved and then written to the device.

I'd like to think it's being addrerssed by OPP but... Well we will see.

mgarrett

Currently I can find no way to even get into Expert Mode. Hence, I can not add an e911 option.

videobruce

Unless I missed something, isn't the function of setting up these OBI's disabled back in December??
I'll take VoIP any day over cell phones !

drgeoff

Quote from: mgarrett on March 14, 2024, 05:06:03 PMCurrently I can find no way to even get into Expert Mode. Hence, I can not add an e911 option.
As videobruce wrote, that was disabled for OBi2xx devices.  All configuration needs to be done by logging in to the device's onboard web server.

https://www.obitalk.com/info/products/obi200