News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Speed dial numbers using IP configuration gone everytime I save

Started by vskatusa, October 29, 2011, 07:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vskatusa

Hi, I entered the speed dial and saved + rebooted the device but after couple of days when I go and see the configuration the speed dial numbers are not there! Obviously I am doing something wrong! Can somebody help me out

Dav3yDark0

Are you using the local web interface or the OBiTalk web page to set your speed dials?

If you are using the local web interface, do you have "Auto Provisioning" disabled?

It is under System Management>Auto Provisioning>ITSP Provisioning
& System Management>Auto Provisioning>OBiTalk Provisioning

Dave

vskatusa

QuoteAre you using the local web interface or the OBiTalk web page to set your speed dials?
Local web interface

QuoteIt is under System Management>Auto Provisioning>ITSP Provisioning
& System Management>Auto Provisioning>OBiTalk Provisioning
Ok did it now

And rebooted using handset *** -> 9 -> 1 for confirm

That is it?

RonR

You can reboot the OBi from inside the User Interface.  There's a Reboot button in the upper right corner.

If you have set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

then changes you make locally should not be overwritten by the OBiTALK Web Portal.

vskatusa

RonR, thx - I do see the reboot button at the right upper corner

BradMN

okay a variant of this..  I used the *74 to set up a speed dial number.
it worked, for a while at least, but today I tried it and it isn't there anymore.

how do you make these permanent??  I don't see a star code for it.. :-[

thanks!