News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

error 603

Started by bill-cary, April 01, 2021, 12:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill-cary

I have tried most solutions I can find BUT..........
If I dial my OBI from my cell phone and hang up as it starts ringing, then dial my cell phone from my OBI it works. If I dial my cell again, it works. If I dial another number I get the error. If I then redial my cell I get an error.
Apparently, If a number calls the OBI, I can call that number back on the OBI, but I can't call any other number. If I do try, then I can't recall the previous number???????????????

How do I get this fixed???

drgeoff

Quote from: bill-cary on April 01, 2021, 12:03:48 PM
If I dial my OBI from my cell phone and hang up as it starts ringing, then dial my cell phone from my OBI it works. If I dial my cell again, it works. If I dial another number I get the error. If I then redial my cell I get an error.
Apparently, If a number calls the OBI, I can call that number back on the OBI, but I can't call any other number. If I do try, then I can't recall the previous number???????????????

You have a better chance of getting help if you stop posting the same question so many times, remove them all and post just one containing useful information and background.

Arizona480

Is there someone that can put a sticky thread explaining not to re-post the thread and explain that the thread will post despite the feedback that there is an error?

drgeoff

Quote from: Arizona480 on April 01, 2021, 12:14:41 PM
Is there someone that can put a sticky thread explaining not to re-post the thread and explain that the thread will post despite the feedback that there is an error?
What makes you think that anyone who repeatedly posts without noticing that their previous attempts are visible in the index will notice a sticky post?

N7AS

Quote from: bill-cary on April 01, 2021, 12:03:48 PM

Please delete your duplicate posts. It is confusing to others where to post an answer.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

Arizona480

Quote from: drgeoff on April 01, 2021, 12:26:07 PM
Quote from: Arizona480 on April 01, 2021, 12:14:41 PM
What makes you think that anyone who repeatedly posts without noticing that their previous attempts are visible in the index will notice a sticky post?

I figure new posters would see it before making any posts.  Of course fixing the problem itself would of course be ideal.