News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBiTalk Line "Backing Off"

Started by RadioChuck, April 05, 2021, 05:57:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioChuck

I've found quite a few threads that talk about the "Backing Off" issue with GV lines, but in my case, my 4 GV lines are just fine. My OBiTalk line, however, is consistently orange on my phone and I cant use that line to call another ObiTalk user line, nor can I use any **9... codes.

I've tried DMZing the phone, which hasn't seemed to help. Also tried a power down cold boot, just for S&Gs and that was no help either. Looking for someone who may have had this issue and found a fix.

Yes, I bought a new Asus router a few weeks ago, but none of its predecessors ever had any settings made to accommodate the phone, so I guess I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

OBi1062 with 5.1.11 4858EX.1311 firmware. Hardwired to ethernet port on router. Like I said, everything else works flawlessly.

N7AS

Quote from: RadioChuck on April 05, 2021, 05:57:07 PM
I've found quite a few threads that talk about the "Backing Off" issue with GV lines, but in my case, my 4 GV lines are just fine. My OBiTalk line, however, is consistently orange on my phone and I cant use that line to call another ObiTalk user line, nor can I use any **9... codes.

I've tried DMZing the phone, which hasn't seemed to help. Also tried a power down cold boot, just for S&Gs and that was no help either. Looking for someone who may have had this issue and found a fix.

Yes, I bought a new Asus router a few weeks ago, but none of its predecessors ever had any settings made to accommodate the phone, so I guess I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

OBi1062 with 5.1.11 4858EX.1311 firmware. Hardwired to ethernet port on router. Like I said, everything else works flawlessly.

Please do not post the same question more than once. Please delete you other post.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.