News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi100 with GV on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2

Started by innominato, October 31, 2011, 11:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innominato

I have GV working fine and had no problem.

However Callcentric keeps telling me:

Callcentric account   Register Failed: 403 Incorrect Authentication (server=204.11.192.39:5060; retrying)

I posted a question to Callcentric  who tells me I have a wrong password in the Obi100 web page.

Actually at first I was getting confused with all the different passwords so I change all passwords for both the Obi100 and the Callcentric web pages to be the same.

That did not change a thing.

What could be wrong and is it possible that the Obi100 might not receive passwords consistently. When I was having the original problem and was not sure about the passwords I did have the impression that the same password worked sometime and then did not the next time.

Help please

Stewart

In the OBi, the AuthUserName should be 1777xxxxxxx (replace xxxxxxx with last 7 digits of CC number).
AuthPassword must match what you enter for Phone password on the CC Preferences page, General tab.  You cannot view the password, so if you're not sure, click edit and re-enter it.  Leave URI at default.

If you still have trouble, report make/model of modem and separate router, if any.