News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OMG what happened to my OBI200 can someone help

Started by Trinimd, May 06, 2021, 08:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinimd

I have have 4 obi200s.. 2 of them are working well in the USA. I have 2 in the Caribbean.
I just noticed both that are out the country are offline.
I removed both from my obi talk account and tried adding it back like I did the first time when setting them up using the **5_______ method. Another screen usually pops up and I am able to see info about the Obi200 but nothing shows up. Immediately after doing the first step. I am able to make calls to and receive calls just fine, but after a few minutes it no longer works and looks like there is no phone added to my obitalk.
Can someone give me some advice on how I should proceed?
thanks

N7AS

Please do not post the same question more than once. Please delete your other 3 posts.
Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

Love965

Quote from: Trinimd on May 06, 2021, 08:26:45 PM
I have have 4 obi200s.. 2 of them are working well in the USA. I have 2 in the Caribbean.
I just noticed both that are out the country are offline.
I removed both from my obi talk account and tried adding it back like I did the first time when setting them up using the **5_______ method. Another screen usually pops up and I am able to see info about the Obi200 but nothing shows up. Immediately after doing the first step. I am able to make calls to and receive oursainsburys calls just fine, but after a few minutes it no longer works and looks like there is no phone added to my obitalk.
Can someone give me some advice on how I should proceed?
thanks

Facing same issue can anyone help me out

drgeoff

Love965 is a SPAMMER. Has added a URL in the quoted part.

shauntel_evans

I disgusted with this crap.

I have had one obie (is it the 202, who cares?) with a registered google voice number for more than a year. Not ONE problem. Yesterday I finally posted a rave 5-star review on az.

Today obi died.

I have done a reset. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the gv number 15 times. I have checked cable connections. I can get all three green lights to work, but soon after I lose the 3rd light.

I cannot make any calls. I get an intercept that tells me that the call cannot be completed. My dashboard says I'm connected. Then I get the token error crap.

I phoned obi and held for over 30 mins. Very chinese.

A lot of you guys are snide and very queeny, which just confirms that you are schmucks.

If you can't help, go troll someone else. Obi is a crap device. If this forum is your life, then you don't have one.

Chris83

I have Obi202. It is down, cannot connect. Google voice.

It started Thursday night Jun 10. I noticed the lights turned off meaning no Ethernet and no service. I tried logging into Obitalk and it said it is down for maintenance from 6pm to 9pm Pacific. Sometime after maybe around 11pm I unplugged device and replugged. Lights came on, seemed to be ok.

Next morning it was disconnected and I have not been able to reconnect since. I get a Token error in Obitalk.

Obitalk now has a large message about Obitalk Extras being discontinued. I do not subscribe so no big deal. Problem seems to be they either broke something on their side or removed Google Voice service.

Yay.

Chris83

It does indeed seem to be an issue on Obi or Google's side. Refer to reddit below for updates. My guess is you'll need to reboot Obi device once resolved.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Googlevoice/comments/nxubgn/google_voice_token_error_message_on_poly_obitalk/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share