I just had this issue for the past 24 hours or so. A little recalling of the same issue with web sites I’ve managed over the years, wherein the solution to this error has nearly always been to delete login credentials and cookies stored in the browser, then renew all login info.
Applying that knowledge I tried, as others here have, resigning into the Google account on the Obi dashboard. That appeared to work, showing me signed in proper, but using the phone still got the no response from service provider message.
Solution for me: Delete the service provider profile entirely then set it up again. Phone works fine now.
The problem is likely that something in the sign in profile probably has expired. Setting it up fresh updates all embedded dates and (so far at least) satisfies Google server security requirements.
If it ain’t one thing, it’s another.
EDIT: FORGET IT. THIS ONLY WORKED FOR ONE CALL.