News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Send missed calls to email?

Started by Keane, November 04, 2011, 11:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keane

Hi all,

Setup guide says to  not check the "Place missed calls in the inbox" as below.

GV Voicemail Notification & Missed Calls (Optional)
When you enable Google Voice voicemail notification on your OBi, you should be sure to not check the "Place missed calls in the inbox" box. Otherwise, whenever there is a missed call, the phone attached to the OBi will signal (visual and stutter dial tone) an unheard voicemail. The Missed Calls setting can be found in the Google Voice Settings: Calls tab.

Does anyone know if it is ok to check the "Send missed calls to my email" as an alternative to track missed calls?

RonR

Quote from: Keane on November 04, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
Does anyone know if it is ok to check the "Send missed calls to my email" as an alternative to track missed calls?

This should not affect the operation of the OBi.

obeeonecanoebee

I've been using the Obi 100 for a month now, and still can't get rid of the "New Voice Mail" indicator on my panasonic cordless phones.

My settings in GV are correct according to suggestions made here and in other threads (the "Place missed calls in the inbox" is unchecked)

I have no unread messages.

Are there settings in the obi control panels I should be looking at? Any help appreciated,

tks

RonR

obeeonecanoebee,

I just responded to your question in another thread.