News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

System Status Website

Started by jakesonline, June 11, 2021, 01:21:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesonline

Is there an Obihai system website? Or maybe a social media account which they update regularly? Seems Google voice connectivity is down for everyone at the moment. People are getting "Token Error," "Registration Not Required," etc... Some communication from Polycom/Obihai would be great.

time

Same here: "Connect Failed: No Response;Token Error" - been working off and on for the last 24 hours or so.  I didn't change a thing.  Can't find any info on outages or documentation on how to resolve.  >:(

Dreamer1950s

bartleby

They have a Twitter account, but no updates on it recently.

I have an OBi200 with GV, and  have the same problem.  I was able to receive a call Wednesday afternoon, then that stopped working within 30 minutes of the last call I received.  Today I tried to place a call, and see the same Token Error mentioned.  The token error also shows up in my dashboard.

I would imagine this would be affecting everyone, I'm surprised not to see more comments about this?

ttt5

Dreamer1950s,

what version do you have?

RFC3261

Quote from: jakesonline on June 11, 2021, 01:21:29 PM
Seems Google voice connectivity is down for everyone at the moment.
Since once configured, obihai is mostly out of the loop for use of Google Voice on your device, you likely want to contact Google (on their forums), not obihai.

SteveInWA

All you needed to do was to read today's posts.  It's being worked.  No need for yet another thread.

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=18329.msg108653#msg108653