News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

The number you dialed has not received a respond from the service provider (GV)

Started by Trib, June 12, 2021, 09:01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trib

I can't make or receive calls. Started last night at around 12 am. I did everything. Rebooted the Obi200 to factory state. Deleted the device and reinstalled the device online in my OBi account. Still getting this auto repeating message "The number you dialed has not received a respond from the service provider." when calling out. Nothing when receiving calls either.

Right now only the first two lights are solid green. The third light with the phone symbol will go dark when I picked up the phone to call out. I have to unplug power and reboot the OBi device to get it solid green again.

Right now it's saying "Registration Not Required" as the status of my linked Google Voice numbers. See attached picture.

containsInvalidCharacters

Happening _again_ on Google Voice to obi.  Status on dashboard at this website goes from "Registration not required" to (iirc) "Configuring" to "Connecting to 216.239.36.145;Token Error". Was working for some years.

Google for "216.239.36.145" to find other posts...

I need working phone now so I'm going to pay for a commercial VOIP service provider. Google might get it fixed or maybe they'll announce suspension of service as happened once before when I had an obi110.

Trib

Tracfone has very inexpensive basic and smart phones with very low pricing plans. It's a good thing I have one handy so I can forward the Google Voice number to my basic phone while OBi and Google fix this problem.

HashTagCookieMonster

I have the same problem.  Everything was fine and suddenly no calls are coming in or going out.  I logged into my obitalk account and see the message "registration not required". I deleted and re-added my google voice account a million times today, rebooted my router, unplugged and plugged in the obitalk 202 device same problem.

years without a problem and now this.  no idea why.

Trib

Quote from: HashTagCookieMonster on June 12, 2021, 04:46:30 PM
I have the same problem.  Everything was fine and suddenly no calls are coming in or going out.  I logged into my obitalk account and see the message "registration not required". I deleted and re-added my google voice account a million times today, rebooted my router, unplugged and plugged in the obitalk 202 device same problem.

years without a problem and now this.  no idea why.

I've been using my OBi200 since 2015. Zero problem until now.

amleigh

Same thing, it has previously worked flawlessly for several years.   I have a dial tone and can do the echo test, but not in or out phone calls.  For troubleshooting I deleted and added my phone again.   GV connection says no registration required.   I connected it back to google voice several times.  All seems good, but no in or out phone calls on my phone . Help.