News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi202 is back online in the SE USA

Started by jjtricket, June 13, 2021, 10:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jjtricket

Also now shows connected under OBi Dashboard

Did not make any changes

Hope yours is up soon

jjtricket

The fix is coming folks, you do not need to make any changes !

Venus

What about Obi200?   I am having the same issue with my OBI 200.  Cant make or receive calls.  Every time I try to call out, I get a message that the number I am calling did not receive a response from the service provider.  No one can call me either.  This has happened sporadically in the past as well, but now it has been about 3 days straight with no service.   Help!

awriter

Obi 200 still out in New England at 4:30 pm EST. Still shows either token errpr or registration not required.

However... I just discovered that Alexa can call out using my GV number, no problem! And there's one within the sound of my voice all around the house.

SteveInWA

Quote from: awriter on June 13, 2021, 01:34:30 PM
Obi 200 still out in New England at 4:30 pm EST. Still shows either token errpr or registration not required.

However... I just discovered that Alexa can call out using my GV number, no problem! And there's one within the sound of my voice all around the house.

This problem only affects consumer OBiTALK devices using Google Voice.  All other endpoints (the Google Voice website, or the mobile Google Voice apps for Android or iOS) work normally.

virshu

FWIW, One of my devices started working some time in last few hours... 2 others - not yet. All three are in Los Angeles area

awriter

Just checked - it's connected! And it works!

200/new england   10:40 pm est

Felix

Quote from: virshu on June 13, 2021, 07:03:43 PM
FWIW, One of my devices started working some time in last few hours... 2 others - not yet. All three are in Los Angeles area
And now all 3 work...
Strange - I can't update my previous post. Looks my previous post was under my Obitalk ID, and this one under forum ID.

SoNic67

Back online, overnight, here in S-E VA too.