November 28, 2021, 04:38:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: no access to device web display after firmware update on obi202  (Read 13009 times)
rob613

« on: August 09, 2021, 08:54:26 am »

Each of my online obi202 devices must have received the recent firmware updates.
I can see them in my obitalk obi dashboard list of endpoints as online and working.
But I cannot reach its internal web interface to see the call history, such as to figure out on which incoming line a scam call just came in through.
A power cycling reboot did not restore this capability either.
My router's DHCP logs confirm that the devices came back with new leases and with the same host names and IP addresses.
Any suggestions for how to get this capability back?   Or ideas of why it went away?
Taoman

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 11:01:32 am »

https://www.poly.com/us/en/support/knowledge-base/kb-article-page?lang=en_US&urlName=OBi1K-Phones-OBi2K-Phones-and-OBi2xx-Series-ATA-Device-Manual-Update-Instructions-For-Latest-Firmware-Version

NOTE:  For the OBi202 ATA Device model, to access the integral local web-page via the WAN port (if prompted), at phone plugged-in, dial:  ***0, 30#, 1, 1# and 1.
SoNic67

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2021, 03:45:41 am »

I am in the same situation, if I try to access it to the local IP address, I get the "The requested URL was not found!".
Strangely, the header of that page says "OBi1000".
This a device in warranty so I assume it was updated with the new firmware, but I cannot tell.

LE: This is the solution:

I just went into OBI Expert -> System Management -> Device Admin.  I saw that "AccessFromWAN" was unchecked.  Since I have Obitalk provisioning enabled, I made the change to have AccessFromWAN checked.  This is better than the recommended enabling by phone (***0, 30#), because when I make future changes in OBi Expert, I don't have to worry about provisioning resetting my local web access to disabled.

This is where that setting is:

I am at firmware 3.2.2 (Build: 8680EX). Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:04:07 am by SoNic67 » Logged
Hoosier

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2021, 01:56:24 pm »

I am in the same situation, if I try to access it to the local IP address, I get the "The requested URL was not found!".
Strangely, the header of that page says "OBi1000".
This a device in warranty so I assume it was updated with the new firmware, but I cannot tell.

LE: This is the solution:

I just went into OBI Expert -> System Management -> Device Admin.  I saw that "AccessFromWAN" was unchecked.  Since I have Obitalk provisioning enabled, I made the change to have AccessFromWAN checked.  This is better than the recommended enabling by phone (***0, 30#), because when I make future changes in OBi Expert, I don't have to worry about provisioning resetting my local web access to disabled.

This is where that setting is:

I am at firmware 3.2.2 (Build: 8680EX). Thanks!

My OBI202 keeps dropping calls. I can not find if updated automatically or not. Can not find version. Can check auto provision. Can not check allow wan access. I need help. TIA. 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: