News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

After recent update, my obi200 will not ring

Started by 915855, August 12, 2021, 04:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

After the most recent mass update, my obi200 will no longer ring. I already logged into google voice and went into settings and it shows that calls are forwarded to the OBI-200 as shown in the attachment that I attached. But just to be sure I unchecked the mark and rechecked it and it still did not work. I also restarted the obi-200, modem and router and it still did not fix the problem. Can someone please tell me how to fix this issue. Thank you in advance.

drgeoff

What does your dashboard at obitalk.com show for the status of your OBi200 and for the status of its SP that you are using for GV?

Can you make outgoing GV calls?

It says connected for the status of my SP1. I am also able to make calls. The only thing wrong is that when someone calls me, it does not ring. Thank you for taking the time to help me.

Sheffield_Steve

It could be the phone. i.e. It's ringer turned off.

Do you have another phone you could try?

Thank you everyone for your help. It turned out that it was the phone. I took out the battery and disconnected the base and then reconnected everything and it rang. Thank you again.