Can't Connect To Obi202

Started by asdf123, August 30, 2021, 04:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

asdf123

Hi, I am having an issue connecting to my Obi202.

I have Google Voice and voip.ms setup and I wanted to change the voip.ms account.  I can access it online on ObiTalk, but it's not working after I made the changes, so I tried to connect to the device via the IP address.  I am getting a URL not found error when I enter the 10.0.0.x IP address that I got when I dialed ***1 from the phone.

Taoman

Before you can log in via the WAN port you need to enable WAN administration from OBi Phone:

Dial ***0 from the OBi phone
Enter 30#
Press 1 to Enter a New Value
Press 1# to Enable
Press 1 to Save

asdf123

Thank you Taoman.

Sorry, I am very inexperienced with this.  What is the value I would be entering when prompted?

I didn't have a problem connecting before.  I'm not sure what changed.  I have a network cable coming from my router to the Internet port in the Obi.  The LAN port is empty.

Taoman

Quote from: asdf123 on September 05, 2021, 03:44:00 PM
Thank you Taoman.

What is the value I would be entering when prompted?

Just follow the directions in my post step-by-step. The value is entered in the 4th step.

Quote from: PolyNOTE:  For the OBi202 ATA Device model, to access the integral local web-page via the WAN port (if prompted), at phone plugged-in, dial:  ***0, 30#, 1, 1# and 1.

pinchvalve

From my experience, Obi talk no longer works with Google voice.

jjtricket

My Obi202 has been working fine.............................

Shplad

Check to see which firmware version you have running.

I recently updated my firmware, as suggested by an Obi
support rep.

It not only didn't fix my problem, it disabled the Web
interface on my OBi202. I had to re-enable it manually
for it to work again.

pinchvalve

I too have been having problems connecting to Google Voice, Poly support has been unable to solve the issue despite firmware updates and lots of resetting. I hope that you have success!