November 28, 2021, 03:21:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Connect Failed: No Response from Server  (Read 5152 times)
pinchvalve

« on: August 17, 2021, 08:08:21 am »

My OBi200 stopped working and all I get from Google Voice and Anveo 911 is the message above. I have updated firmware, deleted and added, reset connections...nothing works. What else can I try?
drgeoff
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 11:22:03 am »

My OBi200 stopped working and all I get from Google Voice and Anveo 911 is the message above. I have updated firmware, deleted and added, reset connections...nothing works. What else can I try?
1. Can you successfully call the echo test number **9 222 222 222 ?

2.  Can you receive calls ?
Dygital

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 11:59:30 am »

Having the same issue. Echo test works. Incoming calls don't.
DallyDilly

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 03:01:54 pm »

https://www.google.com/appsstatus/dashboard/incidents/cuYQpSPwGyTRb1Uuf4ED

Incident affecting Google Voice
Incident began at 2021-08-25 18:12 (times are in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)).

Aug 25, 2021 9:08 PM UTC Our team is continuing to investigate this issue. We will provide an update by Aug 25, 2021, 10:00 PM UTC with more information about this problem. Thank you for your patience. The affected users are able to access Google Voice, but are seeing error messages, high latency, and/or other unexpected behavior.

Aug 25, 2021 8:31 PM UTC We're investigating reports of an issue with Google Voice. We will provide more information shortly. The affected users are able to access Google Voice, but are seeing error messages, high latency, and/or other unexpected behavior.
A subset of VOIP inbound and outbound calls are failing to register with the service.
pinchvalve

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2021, 06:30:43 am »

If your having the same issue, Obi talk no longer works with Google Voice.
Shplad

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2021, 11:41:37 am »

Are you getting the same responses from Anveo?
pinchvalve

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2021, 05:18:40 am »

Echo test works, but no other outgoing or incoming calls work. OBi202 no longer works with Google Voice for a LOT of people, but OBi is ignoring the issue and still selling defective devices.
Taoman

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2021, 05:44:00 am »

Echo test works, but no other outgoing or incoming calls work. OBi202 no longer works with Google Voice for a LOT of people, but OBi is ignoring the issue and still selling defective devices.

Utter BS! If what you said was true then "a LOT of people" would be flooding this forum, the Reddit forum, and the Google Voice support forums with complaints about it. Since that is not happening I can only conclude you have no clue what you're talking about.
SteveInWA
Hero Member & Beta Tester

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2021, 09:35:58 am »

Based on your posting history, the only conclusion that can be reached is that you're a troll.  Troll be gone!

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=35011;sa=showPosts

pinchvalve

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2021, 05:40:49 am »

You are both wrong. I have found plenty of posts about this topic, because you cannot search well does not make it not true. And I see that you are quick to get aggressive on a support forum, but don't actually offer any support. That makes you the trolls.

More importantly, I have been working with Poly support and they cannot fix the problem. The unit no longer works with Google Voice for me, and I think it is important for others to know that they may be facing a problem if they purchase a unit.
MSRobi

« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2021, 06:24:31 am »

This is the perfect example of why regular users like myself find that you are the aggressor and prone to exaggeration. Myself and others have told you that our OBi202 is working just fine with Google Voice, and has been for MOST of the time since we've owned it...."still selling defective devices" is not only unhelpful, but insulting.

Show me any device, phone, router, etc that doesn't occasionally have problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: