News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Programming 1062 Line Keys beyond 1-6, erases all

Started by seanfl, December 04, 2017, 08:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seanfl

Good day Obi users.

I have a 1062 and am trying to place some speed dials on the different tabs. At first I couldn't figure out how to access the buttons beyond 1-6 that show up on the ObiTalk setup. To get to the full 24 line key list, click on the words "Configure and label your line keys" on the ObiTalk portal.

However, when I do that and enter various speed dials and other function, it doesn't seem to take. It removes everything except my SP1 and SP2 line keys.

Any ideas? I'd like to have some additional speed dials on tabs 2-4 but can't seem to get the programming through obitalk to stick.

Sean

azrobert

You can try using OBi Expert to define a line key as a speed dial.

From the dashboard click the gear ICON to the right of the OBi1062, click OBi Expert Configuration, confirm and click Enter OBi Expert.

The Line Keys are listed under IP Phone/Line Keys

You must uncheck both boxes to the right of the value to be able to change it.

Ari_obi1

I have the same issue, I am trying to program speed dials for pages 2 - 4 however by default pages 2 and 3 both just copy page 1.  When I remove the page 2 and 3 shortcuts they are also removed from the page 1 links.  It seems there is a bug there that needs to be addressed.

I just added back my page 1 shortcuts that were removed and they were automatically copied to both pages 2 and 3 again.

drgeoff

Quote from: Ari_obi1 on October 07, 2021, 10:32:19 AM
I have the same issue, I am trying to program speed dials for pages 2 - 4 however by default pages 2 and 3 both just copy page 1.  When I remove the page 2 and 3 shortcuts they are also removed from the page 1 links.  It seems there is a bug there that needs to be addressed.

I just added back my page 1 shortcuts that were removed and they were automatically copied to both pages 2 and 3 again.
Use the portal's Expert mode.