News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Digitmap Help

Started by Thunnderman, November 12, 2011, 01:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunnderman

I want to block/prevent some of the IDD access code from the LINE port and looking for help on how to compose the Digitmap in Line port such as

Case 1

1. block all number start from 001+any number

AND

2. block all number start from 0080+any number

Case 2

1. replace '001' + any number to '0088' + any number

AND

2. replace '0080' + any number to '0088' + any number

Thanks in advance...

RonR

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> DigitMap : (<001:0088>xx.|<0080:0088>xx.|xx.)

Thunnderman

Thanks RonR. However, I figured out the call history still shown the original number (001... or 0080) instead of (0088... or 0088...)?

On the other hand, what should be the Digitmap if I just want to block both only?

Thanks.

RonR

Dialed numbers destined for the LINE Port beginning with 001 or 0080 should have those digits replaced by 0088.

I just tested it here and it works as advertised.

Thunnderman

RonR, you are right and it works if I dialed the number physically by the phone attached to that obi unit or call into that obi unit thru AA > press '2' > dialed the 001 or 0080 numbers, the call history shown a replaced 0088 numbers.

However, if I dialed 001 or 0080 thru another obi unit by using speed dial likes 2*001... or 2*0080..., no replacement of 0088 done as call history shown exactly the original number.

Any idea?

RonR

Quote from: Thunnderman on November 12, 2011, 05:06:31 PM
However, if I dialed 001 or 0080 thru another obi unit by using speed dial likes 2*001... or 2*0080..., no replacement of 0088 done as call history shown exactly the original number.

Are you using this configuration? : http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=1103.0

If so, is the first rule in the receiving OBi's OBiTALK InboundCallRoute? : {(Mcot)>(Mli):li}

because you want the PrimaryLine in that OBi to be the LINE Port from the other OBi's perspective.

Thunnderman

I tried to follow your listed instruction before but failed so went back to original setting. Will try to do it again and whether it can work, keep you posted. Thanks.

Thunnderman

RonR,

I followed your instruction listed, 2 issues existed.

1. Can't make an outside call by using 2*any number by another obi unit. All calls received by AA

2. Can't make an call thru SP2 (2**2+any number) if I called by another obi unit.

No sure something wrong interpretation of below instruction? I put exactly the same into InboundCallRoute.

Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute:

{(Mcot)>(Mpli):pli},{(Mcot)>(<*1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(Mcot)>(<*2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(Mcot)>(<*8:>(Mli)):li},
{(Mcot)>(<*9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mcot)>(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(Mcot)>(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},
{(Mcot)>(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(Mcot)>(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mcot):aa},{ph}

Note: Replace pli above (2 places) with the OBi's PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine trunk name (sp1,sp2,li,pp,tg1) as the OBi won't do it for you.

RonR

Did you change pli (2 places) in the rule : {(Mcot)>(Mpli):pli}

to match the PrimaryLine in that unit (sp1,sp2,li,pp,tg1)?

If your PrimaryLine is SP1 Service, you would use : {(Mcot)>(Msp1):sp1}

Thunnderman

It works now after I changed {(Mcot)>(Mpli):pli} to {(Mcot)>(Mli):li}, just remove the 'p'.

The last issue is I can't make a call thru AA or speed dial (2**2+any number) to another obi's SP2, it always says "(500 Server Internal Error)".

RonR

Quote from: Thunnderman on November 12, 2011, 07:09:49 PM
The last issue is I can't make a call thru AA or speed dial (2**2+any number) to another obi's SP2, it always says "(500 Server Internal Error)".

Did you make these changes?:

In the PHONE Port and Auto Attendant DigitMap's, change [1-9]x?*(Mpli) to [1-9]x?*@@.

In the PHONE Port and Auto Attendant OutboundCallRoute's, change {([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp} to {([1-9]x?*@@.):pp}

Thunnderman

I did change already and here below is the parametes and hope I didn't make typo here as I checked several times already.

Phone Port
DigitMap - ([1-9]x?*@@.|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|911|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoutes - {([1-9]x?*@@.):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Auto Attendant
DigitMap - ([1-9]x?*@@.|[1-9]|[1-9][0-9]|<00:$1>|0|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoutes - {([1-9]x?*@@.):pp},{0:ph},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

RonR

Everything you posted looks correct.

And you made all these changes to both the originating (#3) and receiving (#2) OBi's?

Can you make a call from the PHONE Port of the receiving (#2) OBi dialing **2 + number?

I just verified that I can use 2**2+number without any problem here to call from OBi #3 through OBi #2 using a Speed Dial or the Auto Attendant.

Thunnderman

RonR,

Yes, I made the changes on #2 and #3 obi already and I can make the call by **2+number at #2 obi without problem but I received error message prompted if I dialed by other obi 2**2+number.

RonR

Verify the OBiTALK InboundCallRoute is correct in OBi #2.

This rule : {(Mcot)>(<*2:>(Msp2)):sp2}

should be routing the 2**2+number call from OBi #3 to SP2 in OBi #2 (the first * is gobbled up in OBi #3).

If everything looks correct, post the Call History entry from both OBi's when you place the failed 2**2+number call from OBi #3 to OBi #2.

Thunnderman

Here is the OBiTALK inboundCallRoute, it seems correct as you stated.

{(Mcot)>(Mli):li},{(Mcot)>(<*1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(Mcot)>(<*2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(Mcot)>(<*8:>(Mli)):li}, {(Mcot)>(<*9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mcot)>(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(Mcot)>(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2}, {(Mcot)>(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(Mcot)>(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mcot):aa},{ph}

RonR

One of your Call History's didn't post.

In the case I can see (OBi #2), everything looks correct : 18503 was sent to SP2 in both cases.  Why one case gets a 500 error and the other doesn't isn't clear because the correct number is being sent to SP2 in both cases.

Thunnderman

RonR,

Reattached another call history to the original post.

It really strange to me too, it seems that no matter what number after the 2**2XXXXX from other obi unit, error will be prompted immediately.

Anyway, thanks a lot your patients and help me solve a lot of issues already.

RonR

I can't think of anything else to try.  It appears the provider on SP2 is unhappy with something when the OBi iniitates the call from the OBiTALK InboundCallRoute but is perfectly content when the OBi initiates the very same call from the PHONE Port.  This shouldn't be and would seem to indicate a firmware problem in the OBi. 
It's probably going to take Obihai to figure this one out.

Stewart

Quote from: Thunnderman on November 12, 2011, 09:28:02 PM
It really strange to me too, it seems that no matter what number after the 2**2XXXXX from other obi unit, error will be prompted immediately.
Do you have X_SpoofCallerID set?  If so, try turning it off.

If the above is inapplicable or doesn't help, set up syslog and turn on X_SipDebugOption for SP2.  Use Wireshark or a syslog server to view the INVITES and report what's different between the two cases.