News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Line out and dialing with **8

Started by Jen_UK, November 15, 2011, 06:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen_UK

Can anyone help me avoid dialing **8 before dialing local numbers in London. I have GV set to SP1. Any ideas. Thanks

RonR

Quote from: Jen_UK on November 15, 2011, 06:18:47 AM
Can anyone help me avoid dialing **8 before dialing local numbers in London. I have GV set to SP1. Any ideas. Thanks

If you set:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : PSTN Line

calls will go out the LINE Port by default and you can use **1 to redirect calls to SP1.

Jen_UK

Ron,

Thanks for the info but Im not sure what and how to implement this.... forgive me a newbie here

RonR

Log into the OBi at the IP address returned by dialing ***1.  Username/Password is admin/admin unless changed on the OBiTALK Web Portal.

Use the navigation tree on the left side to find and set:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : PSTN Line

Remember to click Submit at the bottom of any page where changes have been made before leaving that page.

When all changes have been made, click Reboot in upper right corner to make all changes effective.

Jen_UK

Thanks. I'll do that as soon as I get home