For the past several weeks my Obihai (OBi200) has been been acting up and I would appreciate some help from the community. Problem:
Incoming phone calls are inconsistent. Some calls get through but most do not. Sometimes calls from one number will not get through for multiple days, and there won't even be an option to leave a voicemail.
However, the very next day, that same phone number may be able to get through. Only to not work again later that same day after a few hours. So there's inconsistency. Troubleshooting:
- Not all incoming calls have the above issue, but progressively it seems, more and more numbers are failing to connect
- Some phone numbers are almost always able to connect, but other phone numbers are not; I do not have any filter/block set up
- There are NO
issues with outgoing calls
- I tried calling my house with two different numbers; one that wouldn't connect and one that could connect
- I called first with the phone that could connect, and then immediately after with the second one that couldn't. Only then could I hear an error message but was still unable to leave a message.
- For reference, my ITSP/VoIP provider is freephoneline.ca
Any ideas on what the issue could be, or suggestions on how to solve it? Is there a way to test if my Obihai is failing?
Thanks in advance for your help!