News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

S0 NOT WORKING? 1.3.0 Build:2586

Started by mrjoe, November 19, 2011, 02:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrjoe

I'm using the following Dial Plan:
DigitMap: ([0-9]x?*(Mpli)|**0|*xx.|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli)|(<009722>[2-9]xxxxxxS0)|(<0:00972>[2-9]xxxxxxxS0)|(<0:00972>7xxxxxxxxS0)|(05xxxxxxxxS0)|(0044xxxxxxxxxxS0)|(1xxxxxxxxxS0)|00x

OutboundCallRoute: {([0-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|[1xx]):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<0044:0>(8x.)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<00:>(1xxxxxxxxxxS0)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<:#>(*xxxxS0)):li},{(<:**>(00X.)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

I dialed a 1800 number normaly and timed it,
I then dialed with a # at the end and timed it too.
Dialling without a # still too a full 10 Seconds longer than using a #.

Is it me or is S0 not working?
Please could someone in the know please tell me if there are any faults in my dial plan.

I have Voipfone UK as SP1 Google Voice as SP2 a FreetalkĀ® Connect me Skype device plugged in to the Line port and plugged in to the Skyoe adapter is an Israeli POTS line which uses Voip.

Thanks in advance

RonR

1. Sn is not valid in OutboundCallRoute rules.

2. It's generally a bad idea to modify and put all kinds of special rules in the PHONE Port DigitMap and OutboundCallRoute.  It's preferable to keep this kind of stuff at the appropriate trunk DigitMap level.

3. You currently have a lot of rules that make no sense to me.

If you describe the exact dialing scenario you're trying to support, I'll try to help you generate the necessary DigitMap's.

mrjoe

Thanks for agreeing to help me out.

I am trying to dial all calls besides for 1xxxxxxxxx and 05xxxxxxxx
calls out through skype and am forcing that with the Skype box's **
Code.
In Israel Local Numbers are 7 Digits and Area Codes are 2 Digits so I
have made it that if I call a 7 digit it should add 972 which is the
international code and 2 which is the area code when dialing from
abroad as you drop the 0
if I dial a 9 digit it just puts 972 before and removes the 0.  There
are some 8 digit national numbers that I have appled similar rules to.

I'm also trying to make all 0800 UK numbers go through Voipfone and US
numbers go through Google Voice.

mrjoe

Forgot to say that in Israel 1800 numbers have 10 digits and Cells which I would like to use my PSTN for start with 05 and are also 10 digits.
I just realise that I forgot to out a | somewhere and it seems S0 is now working.
Sorry about that.

Maybe you can help me with this too?
I have to pray every time I reboot that it should reconnect afterwards as on friday it kept refusing to connect and.I.had to Reset multiple times.

RonR

It's best to stay away from *, **, and *** prefixes since the OBi already has dedicated uses for them.  Please list in great detail all the destination patterns you wish to go through each trunk and any transformations that need to be accomplished along the way.  I can only be of assistance if I know everything that needs to be supported.

mrjoe

That is basically it, there is the 100 for Police 102 ambulance and 103 for Fire that need to go through the PSTN so I replaced 911 with 1xx there is also 4 digit numbers that start with a * Skype tried to intercept these so I made Obi put a # before wich forces the PSTN Line.
I would also call other countries by dialing the international format and have it go through skype.
That is it!

RonR

mrjoe,

I won't be able to help you unless you simply give me a detailed list of destination patterns and the trunk you wish them to be sent to, along with any transformations that are required.  I would be starting from scratch and would be taking a drastically different approach from your DigitMap/OutboundCallRoute.

mrjoe

OK RonR,
Don't know what you mean by trunk.

I'll start from the beginning.
I have 4 Lines:
SP1: Voipfone UK
SP2: Google Voice
LIne:
Skype (Force **): Default for International 00 Calls
PSTN (Force #): Default for all other calls

Whenever I say how long the number is I include the prefix in the count

All calls starting with 2-9 7 Digits long add 009722

All calls starting with 0 followed by 2-9 9 Digits long remove 0 add 00972

All calls starting with 0 followed by 7 10 digits long remove 0 add 00972

All calls starting with 1 10 digits in total dial instantly through PSTN

All calls starting with a * with 4 digits afterwards add a # to
force through PSTN

All calls starting with a 1 3 digits long go through PSTN

All calls 10 digits long starting with 05 dial instantly through PSTN

All calls to UK 0044 14 digits in total dial instantly

All calls starting with 00 add ** before to force through Skype

Except calls to 00448.... remove 0044 add 0 and use SP1

All calls to 001 remove 00 and call using Google Voice

The Above are the only 2 exceptions to calls going through the line port.

It seems to be working the way I have set it up, but if you think
there is a better way, please let me know.
Thanks

RonR

Quote from: mrjoe on November 20, 2011, 02:31:49 AM
It seems to be working the way I have set it up

I thought you still had unresolved problems.  If everything is working as desired, that's what counts.

mrjoe

Still wish to know your proffesional opinion on what parts are superfluous and how you would have set it up.
Thanks

RonR

The only changes to the default PHONE Port DigitMap and OutboundCallRoute are shown in bold.

You should not need to use S0's.

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> DigitMap:

([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|1xx|**0|***|#|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**8(Mli)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> OutboundCallRoute:

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|1xx):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},
{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine : PSTN Line

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> DigitMap:

(<+9722>[2-9]xxxxxx|<0:+972>[2-9]xxxxxxx|<0:+972>7xxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxx|05xxxxxxxx|<00:+>xx.|
<00:+>44xxxxxxxxxx|<**1>0<044:>8xx.|<**2><00:>1xxxxxxxxxx|<+:**00>xx.|<#>*xxxx|#*xxxx)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.'@'@@.)

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:

(1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.)

mrjoe

Thank you so much for that!
I really appreciate it.

I first changed everything then rebooted.... the Obi110 went into a Reboot Loop!

I then reset, restored and changed each aspect rebooting after each page and it is now superb.

Weirdly calls go through faster now?
Also I now have a clearer picture of how these things work.
Thanks again RonR!

mrjoe

RonR, One more question,

Is it possible for me to use a Calling Card to dial through Skype by using the DigitMap?

What I would like to do is:
When I call 00447xxxxxxxxx Obi should send 00441133221100 to Skype then wait the required 24 seconds and enter the 00447xxxxxxxxx followed by a #
Thanks

RonR

Quote from: mrjoe on November 20, 2011, 04:08:32 PM
Is it possible for me to use a Calling Card to dial through Skype by using the DigitMap?

I don't believe so.

mrjoe

Hi RonR,
What is the last rule on the Line Digitmap for #*xxxx is the preceding one not enough?
Thanks

RonR

Quote from: mrjoe on November 23, 2011, 03:42:20 AM
What is the last rule on the Line Digitmap for #*xxxx is the preceding one not enough?

When you dial *xxxx, the PHONE Port DigitMap processing will transform the number to #*xxxx using the <#>*xxxx rule.  Without the #*xxxx rule, there will be no match for the PHONE Port OutboundCallRoute processing and no place to route the call.