News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How Long do I have to return Obu100 if needed

Started by ruter, December 04, 2011, 08:14:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruter

I received my Obi100 as a gift through Amazon a few days ago and have only been able to get it to work properly for about two minutes  I spent hours last night working on it and have gone through countless posts on the forum trying various solutions, but no luck.  I want to try a another phone, but I don't have one on hand. so I'm going to have a friend bring one over later this week. I didn't want to bother, posting a long message, explaining the details of what I done so far until I'd tried a different phone. If that doesn't solve anything, with the Christmas holidays upon us, I'm going to have very little time until January to work on this.  If it turns out the unit needs to be replaced how long do I have to return it? The Start Guide states that it has a 1 year limited warranty, but Amazon has only a 30 day return policy.  Do I need to make time to work on this within the next three weeks or could I wait until January when I won't be so rushed.