News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

How does speed dial work with Obi 110 (screenshots)

Started by otherwhirl, December 15, 2011, 09:31:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otherwhirl

So i've entered a name and 7 digit number in my speed dial settings, but  i'm not certain how to activate speed  dial from my hand set side?

Is this something specific to my handset? Does the number in Obi speed dial settings correspond?

Help! ???

RonR

Simply dial the one- or two-digit Speed Dial number (optionally followed by a # to eliminate the 9 second delay) to have the number contained in that slot dialed.

otherwhirl

Hey I'm getting a "rejected by the service provider , reason 404..." error when I try to make the speed call...

This number is my 2nd GV number by the way....

Quote from: RonR on December 15, 2011, 10:17:54 PM
Simply dial the one- or two-digit Speed Dial number (optionally followed by a # to eliminate the 9 second delay) to have the number contained in that slot dialed.

RonR

Quote from: otherwhirl on December 16, 2011, 01:17:33 PM
Hey I'm getting a "rejected by the service provider , reason 404..." error when I try to make the speed call...

What does the OBi Call History show for the peer numbers on the failed call?

It appears you're entering a number as : (510) xxx-xxxx

You must enter numbers simply as : 15101234567

otherwhirl

Hmmm , ok so i've configured both lines now ;D

I now also know how to make  a call from both separate lines accordingly from line 1 & 2 accordingly ;D

Thanks for your help thus far guys!

Thanks for your help thus far!
Quote from: RonR on December 16, 2011, 01:30:42 PM
Quote from: otherwhirl on December 16, 2011, 01:17:33 PM

What does the OBi Call History show for the peer numbers on the failed call?

It appears you're entering a number as : (510) xxx-xxxx

You must enter numbers simply as : 15101234567

erdos

Quote from: RonR on December 15, 2011, 10:17:54 PM

Great!  Solved my problem.