News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Talkin' Turkey About OBi Savings

Started by ShermanObi, November 17, 2011, 06:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShermanObi

Let's TALK TURKEY about saving some money with an OBi (or two, or three) ...

To kick-off the pre-Thanksgiving sale craziness with extra-special OBi device savings, Obihai Technology has not one, but two turkey day offers available for our valued customers.

Use the OBi100 & the OBi110 to make VoIP calls with the convenience and comfort of your regular home phone.  Call across the street or to another country for far, far less than what your current phone service charges.  Use your Gmail account with Google Voice or a SIP service like Callcentric, VoIP.ms or VoicePulse.  Call China and India for 2 cents a minute – maybe even less!  Talk as long as you want for free when the call is OBi-to-OBi using OBi device(s) and the free OBiON  iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android apps.

Offer 1:  OBi100 from Amazon.com for $34.99 with Free Shipping EXPIRED
Offer Sale Period: Starting at mid-night on November 18 & ending at 11:59 pm on November 20th (Pacific)
Never before has the OBi100 been offered at such a low price.  Now, you can get an OBi100 for yourself, get it as a gift for your friends and family at a great price.

Offer 2: Buy the OBi110 from Fry's Electronics for $69.99 or $59.99 & Get a 2nd OBi110 for FREE from Obihai
Offer Sale Period: This offer is good for the entire week of Thanksgiving, starting from now until November 27th.

How to get your free OBi110:
1.  Go to any Fry's Electronics retail store and buy the OBi110 (UPC: 804879286677) – Save your receipt.
2.  Send e-mail to: frysobi110@obihai.com with the following information:
            - Your Name and address to where Obihai should send your OBi110
            - Attach a scanned copy of your Fry's receipt clearly showing the OBi110 item and price ($69.99 or $59.99).
            - Attach a scanned copy of the end box label of the OBi110 you purchased at Fry's.
3.  Restrictions:
            - Offer is valid only for the OBi110 purchased and taken out of the store before 11/27/11
            - 1 free OBi110 per household
            - Offer is valid only for in-store purchases at Fry's Electronics
            - This offer is not valid or available if purchase is from Frys.com
            - Free OBi110 must be shipped to a US address – APO is OK
            - There will be no charge for shipping
4.  Once your information is received and verified, it may take up to four to six weeks to receive your free OBi

IMPORTANT:  Offer redemption ends at 12:00 am on 11-28-11. After this time, requests for the free OBi will not be accepted. [Added 11-21]

Note:  Get to your local Fry's soon, find the OBi110 and send in your information.  When we say, "find the OBi," you may have your work cut out for you as Fry's took delivery of OBi110 white-box units, e.g. no retail packaging. Good luck!  :)

Reuven

We in New York have no Fry's retail stores. Is there a way to buy OBi110 at a discount?

Would be nice to have some discount on it from Amazon.com for your friends in the eastern US ...

Windy

I was charged $35.99 instead of $34.99 when I purchased shortly after midnight of November 18. Would you offer a refund in price difference (I ordered multiple)?

dzjazz

I'm suspicious of this offer. I don't see anywhere else promoting it. Can you prove it?

DrJay

ShermanOBi works for OBIHAI. He's the administrator of this forum.

You can verify the Amazon offer by checking for yourself at amazon.com

Fry's employees will likely have no knowledge about the deal with OBIHAI. Hell they barely know where the restrooms are located in our local store much less any current promotions. This is a deal that OBIHAI is extending directly to consumers.

Amiga

After the information is sent in for the Fry's offer, does Obihai send a confirmation of receipt / acceptance of the submitted documents?

BradMN

Any "cyber" Monday deals on the 100 or 110? Thinking I should get another one or two. These things are amazing.....
just checked Amazon.. the 100 product is now $149.99 .. what, you say?  Seems to be packaged with a year of phone service..  the 110 is about $49.99 tho  ;) 

Felix

Huh? Assuming I bought the device before Fry's closed at 8PM on Sunday, I had only 4 hours to submit for rebate?! You can't be serious!!!  :o

In my case, I bought it right away (on 18th), but I was away for the holidays, without access to fax. Not to mention that when I was reading this thread - there was no mention of 28th 12AM deadline; only today when I was going through the things that you require I saw this nasty addition.

Anyway, I just emailed you everything; I sincerely hope that you will reconsider!

Felix

As I wrote before, I emailed the "paperwork" on November 28th, I got acknowledgment on the 29th (without any mention of missed deadline), and I got an email today (December 23rd) that there is a shipment on the way!

I guess, the deadline was "soft", or OBi reconsidered its value...

Either way, great promotion, and happy customer (me)  ;)