News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Dial plan for 0bi 110 X11 codes

Started by b123guy, January 05, 2012, 07:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b123guy

I've read some posts on here about setting up the dial plans on the obi 110.  I think I understand but still feel a bit confused.  My obi did allow me to direct dial 311 (local government), 511 NC driver information, 611,911 but it doesn't now (they went out over PTSN, but now only get fast busy).  I haven't changed anything as of yet, but I want to set it so that it uses the PSTN for x11 everything else going to GV as it is right now.  Any assistance is appreciated!

RonR

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**8>[2-9]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> DigitMap : ([2-9]11|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx)

RFord

<1xxxxxxxxxx?  Should it be 1xxxxxxxxxx, if not, what does the " < " do?

Quote from: RonR on January 05, 2012, 09:54:59 AM
Service Providers -> ITSP Profile A -> General -> DigitMap:

(<**8>[2-9]11|<1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.'@'@@.)

where aaa is your local area code

Physical Interfaces -> LINE Port -> DigitMap : ([2-9]11|[2-9]xxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx)

RonR

Sorry 'bout that!  A copy/paste/edit didn't go the way I intended.  Previous post corrected.

b123guy

Thanks Ron. I tried it, but it doesn't work.  I just get a fast busy when dialing just the three code numbers from the phone, or when dialing the area code and the three numbers.  copied/pasted exactly and changed the area code.

RonR

Is your Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> PrimaryLine set to SP1 Service?

Did you enter the changes into the OBi directly?  If so, have you set?:

System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> ITSP Provisioning -> Method : Disabled
System Management -> Auto Provisioning -> OBiTALK Provisioning -> Method : Disabled

In any event, double-check that the changes you made are in the OBi itself.

b123guy

thanks.  turning off the auto provisioning worked. It had taken out what I had put into the obi.  MUCH appreciated!