News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

both expert and device login not working

Started by tonyk, January 18, 2012, 06:24:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonyk

Strange behavior. I setup using GV, everything works fine. Installed Obion Android got it to work outbound. Learned in the forum that I had to change settings to get Obion to ring incoming. Went to Experrt via the web. Could not modify any of the settings except the check box for Obitalk and Device. Decided to log into the device, got my ip address and attempted to log into admin@OBi110 with admin/admin as per directions. Would not accept my login. Repeated all attempts on 2 computers xp and 7 and with Firefox and IE, and rebooted. All to no avail. I've set up several ata's in the past and never had these problems. Any suggestions welcome.
Thanks   

RonR

The OBiTALK Web Portal probably changed the password in your OBi.  The current password should be listed on the OBiTALK Web Portal.

tonyk

No I tried the username password from the portal. Doesn't work. This is driving me nuts. Any way to set the device back to factory defaults and start from scratch?

RonR

Quote from: tonyk on January 18, 2012, 07:53:52 AM
No I tried the username password from the portal. Doesn't work. This is driving me nuts. Any way to set the device back to factory defaults and start from scratch?

Using a paper-clip through the hole in the botttom with a cicle around it, hold the reset button depressed for at least 30 seconds.  This will reset the unit back to factory defaults.

As soon as you do, however, the OBiTALK Web Portal will reconfigure the OBi right back to the way it currently is unless you first delete the device from the Dashboard.

tonyk