News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Resolved:Map two OBIHAI 110 Devices in different branches

Started by dash, January 20, 2012, 09:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dash

I have two obihai devices. Each Obihai is in different location.

For an example.

Current: to call FL from NJ, I pick up the phone then dial 20#, after here Auto attendance press 2 then dial local Florida telephone number#

I Want: pick up phone A after that  Dial Local Florida telephone number (this means when I Pickup Phone A automatically connect to speed dial 20 Obihai device then to PSTN line, no need to go hassle of inputing numbers)

Please refer to below diagram.

I would appreciate if you could kindly let me know how to setup this.

Thanks Advance for help in this.

lk96

This question came up before. You may look into the following topic/responses from RonR:

http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=2293.0

dash

Thank you but in this senario, there will be auto attendance message from other branch device then I need to press 2 after that enter local number to use PSTN line.

I want so that automatically goes to PSTN Line instead of listening Auto attendance.

Please let me know how to remove auto attendance and go directly to PSTN Line without going to AA and press number 2.

Stewart

See http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=523.0 .  That would let you dial e.g. 2*13052223344 to directly call a FL number on the remote OBi.

You can probably take this one step further and automatically recognize the desired FL area codes, by having the digit map rewrite the number, though I haven't tested that.

RonR

dash,

The configuration described in Single-Stage Dialing Through Any OBi Trunk will allow you to freely dial a number through any trunk of either OBi in either direction without using the Auto Attendant.

If you're wanting the telephone connected to the NJ OBi to be a hotline to a telephone number accessible from the FL OBi:

NJ OBi:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> DigitMap : (<S0:**9200654321>)

where 200654321 is the OBiTALK number of the FL OBi.

FL OBi:

Voice Services -> OBiTALK Service -> InboundCallRoute : {200123456:li(12341234567)},{ph}

where 200123456 is the OBiTALK number of the NJ OBi and 12341234567 is the FL telephone number to be called.

As soon as you pick up the telephone connected to the NJ OBi, it will connect to the FL OBi which will immediately initiate a call to the FL telephone number using the LINE Port.

dash

Dear Stewart and Ron,

Thank you very much for help in this.
It works now!